Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

About this little blog...

Well if you have ventured over to this blog, you will see that it has a theme of......well anything bright and shiny that captures my attention. My ADD mind can be captivated by almost anything for a bit, so items and thoughts I tend to share without regard to theme or category. You will probably see some trends form over time such as faith, family, sports, technology, gardening and living with ADD. My tastes are eclectic to say the least. I guess that you could say that this is like JACK radio, you know where the radio stations play what they want without listener feedback or requests. So if you don't like a post today, come back tomorrow and you will likely see something completely different. This is a taste of what it is like to have an ADD mind, just a stream of thoughts, not always connected, not always sensible, sometimes brilliant, many times mundane, but usually always interesting nonetheless. Enjoy!

No comments: